[Ansteorra] Voluntary tagging

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Feb 24 10:38:19 PST 2010

greetings
nice , but if your going to do a design, why not a simple key hole ??
since in effect the people wearing them are giving you ( the ones with the
key ) an opening to explain things , to help unlock the new places they are
visiting, and the new things they are seeing and hearing .

just my 12 cents  ( hey if the oil terrorists can do it so can i  ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur