[Ansteorra] Voluntary tagging

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 24 13:45:46 PST 2010

Either one would be relatively easy to do in pewter, even for someone
new to the craft. While they could be colored using the faux enamel,
to keep cost and effort down, perhaps that could be left off.

Maybe the could be given out with the charge that when that individual
considered themselves no longer a newcomer, they were to pass it on to
a newcomer and explain the purpose of it. That would spread the load
from just the hospitaler and while some might never get passed on, it
would keep the costs low and just an ongoing supply of 'maintenance'
ones would be needed.

A rough estimate, using for instance my lead-free pewter sources
(Hallmark Metals) would be about 25 to 30 cents worth of metal
depending upon how thick they were made and how big.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com