[Ansteorra] Voluntary tagging

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 24 15:41:08 PST 2010

Greetings Krag,

Yes, Robin is correct. I figured that someone would pipe up pretty
quickly. And it took Robin less than 30 minutes to warm you from when
I posted my message. Even if he nor anyone else had, I would have
posted a clarification, probably later this evening.

For those who might be unclear about what wearing a blue feather means
to many people, or if you just want more information, see this file in
the SCA-INC section of the Florilegium:
Blue-Feather-msg  (15K)  2/15/00  An explanation and FAQ for the SCA
guild for
                                      gay/lesbian/bisexual folks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/Blue-Feather-msg.html

And lest some folks think I engaging in some kind of gay bashing, or
that that is common in the SCA, see this file in the SCA-SOCIOLOGY
section:
SCA-gays-msg      (16K)  2/15/10  Acceptance of Gays and Lesbians in
the SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/SCA-gays-msg.html

Stefan

--------