[Ansteorra] newcomer/tagging/etc

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 16:19:17 PST 2010

I suppose it is worth pointing out that the two approaches are not mutually exclusive and could in fact be complementary. Have a token/sash AVAILABLE to newcomers, give them the choice of whether to wear it and for how long, AND have one for those who have VOLUNTEERED to answer questions for newcomers (or others) who come to them.

Best of both worlds. How often do you see that?

Kevin