[Ansteorra] Good SCA video

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 25 13:20:12 PST 2010

I just saw this on the Gleann Abhann list. Too bad this particular
video is so Axemoor specific. It's a good recruiting video.

Stefan

To: Gleann Abhann (mail list) <gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Cool Video
Posted by: "Charles" charles_brk at yahoo.com charles_brk
Date: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:12 pm ((PST))

So, here in Axemoor we do what we call "garb and grub." It's more than
a fighter practice, but it is less than an event. This past Sunday was
our Feb garb and grub in Audubon park here in New Orleans.

This gentleman showed up and started talking to people and videoing
fighters and such. Ostensibly we thought he was just taking some home
video of things going on in the park - he just emailed us the link to
this.

http://vimeo.com/9631429

way cool, no?

The video is amazing in quality and production, and how 'bout those
Axemoor fighters - who dat!!!!!

Charles
Proud Baron of Axemoor

--------