[Ansteorra] Good SCA video

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:23:36 PST 2010

This is a lesson in how to properly and effectively interface with the
public.  Whoever produced this has the cornerstone of some great viral
marketing and I wish we were doing something like this at the kingdom level
here (if we aren't already).

It isn't hard and it isn't expensive.  Just requires some good editing
software and marketing wisdom on what content goes into it; our best public
faces don't necessarily wear crowns or medallions of office.

Demo's are lovely but largely ineffective in comparison; this is the way to
reach the public we want as members.  Our average age in Ansteorra is way
too high and the number of new participants way too low.

Kingdom PR people?  Who's got video skills?  Let's do it.

Casey/Dieterich/Hanse- internet marketer by week day, knight by weekend
days, The Villain Player of Ansteorra on weekend nights and some matinee
shows.