[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Ansteorra-Laurels] Mistress Branwyn O'Brallaghan

wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 26 08:27:58 PST 2010

Sad news indeed...

Master Artorius

-----Original Message-----
From: Duncan Hepburn <duncan at stormypetrel.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:23:47
To: Ansteorra List<ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>; Steppes List<steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Fwd: [Ansteorra-Laurels] Mistress Branwyn O'Brallaghan

Forwarded by request of Master Edwin.

~DH

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:01:14 -0500
From: hrldsmn at aol.com
To: ansteorra-laurels at lists.ansteorra.org

My Brothers and Sisters,

It is with heavy heart that I must report that Mistress Branwyn
O'Brallaghan, Betty Bradley, passed away this morning at around 4 AM
from complications of diabetes following a short illness. Branwyn
touched many lives in the kingdom of Ansteorra through her art, music,
and service to the Society. Although she had not been very active over
the last several years her loss will be keenly felt by all who knew her.
A memorial service for her will be planned for late March/early April in
the Dallas area where she had lived. I will post information about it to
this memorial when those arrangements have been made.

YIS,

Edwin FitzLloyd