[Ansteorra] A few quick obvious interests (was points)

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:34:30 PST 2010

Thank you Pooky for your kind words. I was glad to be of help and I
would like to thank you for letting me know how things turned out with
them.

At the time that you came to the range with them I knew nothing of  them
except that there was some interest in the activity so I did what I
could to make them happy and to help them have a good time. It really
warmed my heart to find out that I was able to play a part in bringing
them in to the SCA. I hope they have a great time and learn to love it
and the people as much as I have.

These types of stories are great to share whenever they happen because
so often people do not even know the part that they played in bringing
happiness and joy to someone else's life.

Thanks again for sharing.

YIS,

Vincenti