[Ansteorra] The Prince

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 06:31:08 PST 2010

I am finding the book slow going because I have a hard time with politics.
Heck, I am having trouble getting past the first page. But, I will try. I
have read Faerie Queen, the Canterbury Tales, Shakespeare, and Beowulf. No
problem. Give me something political and I fall asleep. It just doesn't
interest me. But, I joined the reading club and I am going to tough it out.
Like Willow pointed out, I too hate politics. I can't even stand the word. I
am more into liberal and fine arts. I think I am going to need the Cliff's
Notes on this one. I got the book yesterday and I tried to read it last
night. I threw it down in frustration. Maybe I was just tired. I am going to
try reading it again today. If you are interested in this book, come join
the Yahoo Group. We start reading it on Monday.

--
Cait O'Hara
mka: Sonja Crocker