[Ansteorra] Spare Armor for Afghanistan

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 08:04:49 PST 2010

Greetings all,

I have to say that when i first read this thread that I immediately
thought about storage. My son is a Fire Team Leader in Iraq and he and I
often have discussions about what he would like me to send to him and
many times storage for the items is a main part of the discussion. We
both paint miniatures and when I asked him if he wanted me to send him
some items that would have been packed in a box no larger than a VHS
cassette he said he didn't have room to store it. And while Lord Ioannes
is out on long missions, Colin does patrol daily, but comes back to Camp
Taji within hours. He is not in large housing facility but in a prefab
hut (for lack of a better term) with a roommate and he just doesn't have
room. I can't imagine that Ioannes has anything like Colin's space to
store anything other than the essentials.

This is a great idea, don't get me wrong. I just agree that it would be
next to impossible to execute it.

Lord Engenulf de Vienville
Proud Father of Sgt. Colin Wyvill
A Company (Aztecs)