[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars amenities

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 11:21:40 PST 2010

OK- my last tee shirt from Gulf Wars says Gulf Wars IV so you can tell that
 it has been a few years since my last time there.  When last there, the
toilets stunk, the showers were all but dysfunctional and it was a mud pit
when  it rained.  Has anything improved?  I will be bringing the twelve year
old boy and his friend so I am kind of looking what to expect when we get on
 site.  All the paper work is done for registration and reservations for
tent space so I should be good to go there.  At Pensic there was an
extensive food court, is the same at GW?  At Pensic there was a store with  some
food items and ice- how about at GW.  Any info would be great as  fore-warned
is fore-armed.
Thanks
Baron Bors