[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars amenities

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Feb 28 13:23:01 PST 2010

Portapotties are usually well serviced. Showers are passable, but many camps
have their own. If it rains a lot, then some areas are mud pits. This year
will be somewhat different as the many, many pine trees on the site have
been cut down for lumber. They had an infestation of the pine beetle I've
been told. There are still trees but many fewer of them.

There is a small food court, but the food is good. There is a cafeteria and
a very small store at the owner's central area.

I've been for over ten years and I've always enjoyed myself (and others).
Unfortunately, it looks like work has prevented my going this year.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede