[Ansteorra] OT: Broken Spit Tavern @ Winter Crown Tournament

Baroness Daria benninggirl at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 06:23:55 PST 2010

Did you get a Broken Spit Mug or Tankard at Gothic War? 3 Queens? BAM?
Don't forget to Bring them to Winter Crown Tournament this weekend for your refills!

Didn't get one? Not to worry we will have a limited amount of Mugs and Tankards for sale.

We will Be serving Lunch on Saturday from around 12 or so till we run out of food.

Winter Crown Tournament Menu:

Viking Stew Bowl ~ $6
beef and pork chunks in a savory meat sauce

Saxon Stew ~ $5
lightly smoked chicken in a savory chicken sauce

Savory Cheese Soup ~ $5
creamy white Cheddar cheese soup with broccoli flowerettes

Your Choice of:

Coffee ~ Mudslide Coffee ~ Hot Cocoa
Mango Tea ~ Lemon Tea ~ Chai Spice Tea ~ English Breakfast Tea

$1.50 ~ Styrofoam Cup
$1.00 ~ In your cup (per 8 oz)

$3.00 ~ Broken Spit Mug
$0.75 ~ Broken Spit Mug Refills (any event we attend)

$6.00 ~ Broken Spit Tankard
$1.50 ~ Broken Spit Tankard Refills (any event we attend)

Add $1.00 to “make it an irish”

Dietary Concerns can be directed at daria at brokenspit.com

http://www.brokenspit.com
http://www.rileyservices.homestead.com
"I'm just here for the Food" Jacqueline De Ghent, Ever After (1998)