[Ansteorra] Please thank Duchess Willow....

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Fri Jan 1 17:34:31 PST 2010

...for introducing me to Tolkien's translation of _Sir Orfeo_.  It's a
wonderful thing to know in its own right, and that afternoon at Crown
Tourney when she passed around the book with that poem and we all took turns
reading passages from it, was the genesis of several years' worth of
Interkingdom bardic projects, a dozen enameled brooches, and the reading of
the poem that we're doing tomorrow at Twelfth Night.

She brought a lot of good into a lot of people's lives with that, not least
mine. :-)

--Master Cadfan ap Morgan Godrudd, OL