[Ansteorra] Twelfth Night Feast Thanks

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 21:56:46 PST 2010

Greetings good gentles all,

I would like to thank all of the good people who helped out with feast
at Twelfth Night. Whether it be hours in advance spent on making pies
or baking bread or cooking chicken, or their tireless efforts in the
kitchen this day, each of them did a spectacular job.

In alphabetical order:

Alden Drake - sauce for the chicken dish as well as general cooking in
the kitchen
Caelen on Andrede - all around help in the kitchen
Crandall - dishwasher extrodinaire
Daniel de Burdon - soup and getting it all done
Elspeth de Stevlen - feast prep (pies, bread, chicken)
Genevieve de Lironcourt - server wrangler
Khioniia Pskovskaia - feast prep (pies, bread, chicken)
Pyro - dishwasher extrodinaire
Sara Kelly - feast prep, all around help in the kitchen

I would like to extend a special thanks to Daniel de Burdon, who
graciously filled in for me in the kitchen while I was away for over
two hours during the day and made sure that we stayed on track and on
schedule.

Lastly, thank you to my good cousin, Katheryn, along with her
seneschal and the event stewards, who allowed me to organize dinner.

I remain in most faithful service to our Crown,

Druinne de Salesberie

"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero" - Seize the day, trust as
little as possible in tomorrow. (Horace)