[Ansteorra] Newest Pelican-to-be!

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 18:21:25 PST 2010

Mistress Marguerite Dinard was also offered entry to the Order of the Pelican. She will be elevated at Gulf War. Congratulations to Kainin and Marguerite! :)

While I'm at it, here are some other awards from the event (there were some Acorns as well, but I didn't catch all of those):

Duncan de Bard – Award of Arms
Susanna Nightegale de Caldewell – Oak of the Steppes
Viviana Ammary Rowntree – Sable Thistle – Painting
Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair – Sable Crane
Jaquelinne Marguerite de la Ryver – Sable Crane
Dafydd Whitacre – Star of Merit
Adelaide de Bourbon – Court Barony
Gilyan Alienora of Clonmacnoise – Court Barony

Regards,
Sara Penrose
Zodiacus