[Ansteorra] Announcing new regional Historians

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:28:22 PST 2010

    I would like to thank Brian O'hUilliam for his service as Coastal
Regional Historian, and Aonghas Galloglach Domnhnuillach for his service as
Northern Regional Historian.
    It is my pleasure to welcome Meisterinde Annes Clotilde von Bamburg as
the new Coastal Regional Historian.  She served as the Kingdom Historian
before I took the position, and has long shown a passion for preserving and
sharing the history of this great Kingdom.
     I am also please to welcome H.L. Estrill Swet as the new Northern
Regional Historian.  Estrill has been quietly working on the Ansteorra
History Wiki for some time.  Much of what you see there is her work.
    I look forward to continuing to work with them both.
    Please take a moment to visit the History
Wiki<http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki>,
and consider adding your part to it.

Robert Fitzmorgan

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan