[Ansteorra] Youth Combat at Crown Tourney

Vanessa contessavanessa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 04:25:43 PST 2010

Good morning Ansteorra,
It is my pleasure to extend an invitation from Their Royal Majesties Owen and Genevria, King and Queen of Ansteorra, to Their Youth Combat Championship.  All youth fighters regardless of skill level are invited to participate and compete for the title of Youth Champion. Their Majesties Champion will be chosen based on a combination of skill and chivalry upon the field. So, bring your armor and show off your very best behavior for our Crown. Please be sure to also bring your authorization card and a parent.
Hope to see you this weekend.
In service to Kingdom and Crown,
Duchess Vanessa