[Ansteorra] Rose Raffle Results!

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Fri Jan 8 08:09:28 PST 2010

Greetings to the List!

I wanted to share the results of the Rose Raffle that we held at Steppes
12th Night this past weekend!  Thank you SO MUCH to everyone that
donated their amazing items; there was really some fantastic stuff up for
grabs!  Thank you so much to all those that bought raffle tickets & took a
chance; we hope luck was with you that day!!

So how much did we raise?  After a small additional donation from a Rose who
seems to like nice, round numbers we have a total of *$1,000* going into the
Rose Fund!  The Roses are still working out the details as to where all the
money will be going but plans being discussed are the Gulf Wars Rose Rapier
Tournament Prize (as the cost of the breakfast was covered by a private
donation, Thank You!), replacement of the Queen's Throne & other various
items that were stolen & more.

Once again, thank you for all that donated items or their time to help
and/or bought tickets!

Countess Elizabeta