[Ansteorra] Helm strapping

Chris Lucas chrislucas2504 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 08:35:46 PST 2010

Good morning. I have come to all of you to seek help. In the past I have helped 8 or 9 folks strap their helm  based on a four point over under/chin cup strapping system with sucess, a system ive used for years and still use. However  I have run across  a guy with an odd shaped melon and it doesnt work . We worked for nine and a half hours and it still pivots up and back to a  piont that is illegal.  It does not pivot forwad and the forward strap keeps the front to back sitting well, because of the shape of his head Njord says that even his army helmet does the same thig and rides back on his forehead .we have set it down for now and am asking for advice. We've trid buckle straps with different tensions and lengths as well as diffrent tye straps and all to no avail.  So if anyone has an idea or option please let me know.

 In Service,
 Warder Kristoff Fugger von Augsburg