[Ansteorra] Candlemas Classes are on the website

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Tue Jan 12 07:52:46 PST 2010

Greetings from Isabella of Bryn Gwlad,

 I have wonderful news from the Bryn Gwlad Candlemas website.
http://candlemas2010.swordworks.org/  There  you will find A & S
classes  to warm your hearts and enrich your knowledge of many arts.
Please take a moment to view the pages. More information and several
more classes are to be confirmed. A schedule with times will be added in
the coming week.

Dancing this year will be between removes of the feast. There will be
several dance classes during the day I have been promised. Please plan
to join me on the dance floor.

Safe travels,

Isabella of Bryn Gwlad
Class coordinator Candlemas 2010