[Ansteorra] Willow and Jon "A fond fare well"

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:10:30 PST 2010

And now back to my overly developed sense of Duty:

The things in Willow and Jon's old Arlington , Tx (near Dallas)
residence MUST BE MOVED Saturday Jan 16th!!!
Included are window air conditioners. If we don't get them, they wont
have air conditioning this summer.

They need help, please contact me for details. 918-781-9652 pookyloves at gmail.com

The only motivational word I have left is "Please",
Pooky

P.s. If you would like a free trip from and or to and or from Tulsa /
Dallas or Dallas / Tulsa do get in touch with me.

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development
of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others,
the greater is our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th
Dalai Lama

Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save
yourself the trouble and hit delete!