[Ansteorra] need Fabric Experts

Lady Eithne eithnethehealer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 07:53:13 PST 2010

Polyester is OUT, because it is not only HOT in Ansteorra,
but it is COLD at GW, from one who knows and has the T-Shirts.

Welcome back your Grace. I buy all my linen from "Steve" on Perth st.
I pay $4 a yard for 50/50 Linen? Cotton blend. I don't know where you can
get it cheaper. He has some
cottons and Rayons for $ 2-3.

Glad to see you back, hope your recovery is progressing well.

In Service to the House, the Shire & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True
Honor,
Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep at Loch Callendre,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 02:54, willowdewisp at juno.com