[Ansteorra] ATTENTION: Heavy fighter authorization list of those to expire by GULF WARS

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:06:21 PST 2010

Please check out your fighter authorization cards to check your expiration dates.  This list is ONLY for the Heavy Chivalric Expirations (is used to verify Crown Tourney entries)--so, please, if you have any other authorizations, now is the time to check your cards and start working on getting them updated.  If you wait until the week before Gulf Wars to submit it...I will be gone (woo hoo!  Gulf Wars!!!)

If you see someone that you know on this list, please help them become aware of their plight :)

If you are on the list to expire and you are asking yourself, "hmm...now what do I do?"  here is your answer:  Get with your local authorizing marshal at a fighter practice and have them help you complete the forms, sign you off, and submit them.  The absolute BEST place to do it is at your regional fighter practice (and it is a lot of fun too)!

Here's the list--pardon the length...

SCA Name
Armored Expires

Adolf the Bear