[Ansteorra] Hot Dogs - I'm frightened to post this but...h

Stephanie Smith lambdakennels1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:35:01 PST 2010

I was just writing an article on dog training that involved hot dogs.
 Sliced thin and nuked to dry and a little chewy, then quartered, they can
be tucked in the mouth to leave the hands free to deal with the dog.  Not, I
am sure, what His Grace had in mind.

Lady Stephanie Lilburn
--
Stephanie S Smith, Ph.D.