[Ansteorra] Does anyone remember the Goon Squad?

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:45:17 PST 2010

I think I remember something about it...but I don't remember who or what it
was...I'm sure it had something to do with the heavy weapons
community...What was the name of the teacher do you know/

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Fiona the Needleworker <
danab-steppes at tx.rr.com> wrote:

> I ran into someone in my class that one of his teachers in High School was
> part of the SCA and was part of the goon squad.

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion