[Ansteorra] Moderators: Please take action

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Fri Jan 15 12:11:04 PST 2010

To the moderators of this list.

Nasty rude trolling has been posted to this list by an anonymous coward who has used a fake email address.  Please take the action necessary to make sure the cowardly troll who used the fake id "trimarisd00d at yahoo.com" is permanently removed from this list.

Everyone else: I apologize that you needed to read this.  I tried to deal with it privately, but the dishonorable coward has taken steps to hide his nastiness.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin