[Ansteorra] "Ulric Medmebb"

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Fri Jan 15 12:26:14 PST 2010

If the person who is using the fake id "trimarisd00d at yahoo.com" and the unregistered and probably fake name "Ulric Medmebb" wants to get out of the very deep hole he or she has just dug, feel free to email me privately (with your real name).

I will help you see what went wrong, and how you can move on.

Everyone else: Please don't blame Trimaris.  There is no reason to believe that he comes from there, and every reason to suspect that he doesn't.  We know the name was fake; why believe what it tells us?  This is the kind of name a local chooses to hide behind.  A Trimarian would hide behind a name that doesn't give away any part of his identity.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin