[Ansteorra] Headed to Haiti tonight

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 16:44:14 PST 2010

Caley, I know you are a strong woman who has seen much as an EMT down the
years but my heart aches for the sights you are about to witness. If you
need an ear when you return, other than your lovely man and all the other
loving friends you have, you know I am here. Watch your back. I'm concerned
about the reports of violence increasing as the poor quake victims become
even more desparate. I will have candles lit for you alongside the ones I
have shining for those you are about to serve.
Love you,
Annes

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Penny <medicfem at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greeting Ansteorra,
>
> Just got word. I am leaving out tonight for Haiti to evacuate and treat
> pedi patients with my flight team. Zone 6 has been called in.
>
> HL Caley
> Shire of Seawinds
>
> MKA
> Penny Engelking LP
> Driscoll Childrens Hospital Transport Team
>

> Sent from my iPhone

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion