[Ansteorra] The SCA Hardcore Test

Colleen/Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 21:49:58 PST 2010

Your result for The hardcore SCA Test ...
The Queen's Champion
You scored 55% hardcore SCA!
You are really involved in the SCA. You probably have some really cool garb. You put a lot of work into playing the game and making sure its fun for others too. For a lot of folks an event wouldn't be the same without you. You probably have a tendancy to over do it sometimes. You may need help knowing when to say "No" or when to stop sewing and go to bed.

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly