[Ansteorra] Mother of Ansteorra

rapier1 at nts-online.net rapier1 at nts-online.net
Mon Jan 18 23:42:38 PST 2010

if he is in deed trying to stir the pot so to speak well attacking the
mother of our great kingdom is not the way to go.
attacking her will just make a lot of folks mad and new people might get
the wrong impression about the SCA and gulf war.
I know we all want every event or demo or event practice to be a Blast for
everyone that is there, some new folks might take
attacking our beloved Willow to far. so all I have to say is this is a
game don't let it upset any of you new folks and don't let it get any
where near the out of hand and Have FUN because I know That Thats what she
wants us all to have.

if this made no since sorry I am all drugged up LOL

HL Achillies von Hutten