[Ansteorra] Well-written Apology

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 19 05:29:18 PST 2010

Wow.

To make a hurtful mistake is all too easy.  To apologize is hard.

To apologize publicly when nobody knows you're the one who messed up is incredibly hard.

Today's act was well-done, and today's apology was well-written.  If you need help finding the next step, feel free to contact me at this email address (rudin at ev1.net).

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin