[Ansteorra] Helm strapping

Chris Lucas chrislucas2504 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 08:50:53 PST 2010

Ashcraft baker spangen helm.  Padding balances well and padding alone keeps it from rocking side to side and front to back on a push. It still will rise and then pivot when the helm rises too much and head gets unseated from padding. I"v test hit it at about a five and the padding works well. I'm afaid though that even with a drape that a shot width wise under and across or  a well placed thrust that ot will rise or be pushed up and will pivot to allow the front of the chin at the lower apex to be struck thus the illegal part..  I will try to get the camera set so I can put out photos of it.
 Kristpff