[Ansteorra] painting

Samantha Smith sasmith0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:21:24 PST 2010

Holy women and wells are pretty popular in Irish mythology, and I suspect
you are looking at a painting of St. Brigid at her well. Before the coming
of Christianity she was the goddess of the Sacred Flame of Kildare. Wiki is
pretty good on her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Brigid%E2%80%99s_Well

Sophie