[Ansteorra] Wire Supplier

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 13:44:52 PST 2010

that all depends on what type of wire you are looking for....   I get galvanized steel from Tru Value hardware, and stainless welding wire in finer gages from either a welding supply store or Tractors Supply.

Or you could do it the old fashioned way, hammer, anvil, and lots of sweat!

Colin, of the arthritic hands

Do, or do not. There is no try. -- Yoda