[Ansteorra] Wire Supplier

baronman at aol.com baronman at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 14:49:34 PST 2010

American wire and fence- they are all over Texas
Bors

In a message dated 1/11/2010 3:45:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
culn97 at yahoo.com writes:

that  all depends on what type of wire you are looking for....   I get
galvanized steel from Tru Value hardware, and stainless welding wire in finer
gages from either a welding supply store or Tractors Supply.

Or  you could do it the old fashioned way, hammer, anvil, and lots of
sweat!

Colin, of the arthritic hands

Do, or do not. There  is no try. -- Yoda