[Ansteorra] Hot Dogs - I'm frightened to post this but...

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:30:50 PST 2010

There is more to that translation. after the comma, there is more about wishing for a beer to purchase, I believe.

Bablefish makes a botch of it, but :

Here around few money is roasted good sausage, with which hunger will nevertheless not the thirst turn out, a leschen Kan according to hertzens desire on at such a place where the wine u beer too kauff
Herzen is heart and kauf is to buy

I'm sure that someone can make good sense of the bits and pieces.

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich