[Ansteorra] Hot Dogs - I'm frightened to post this but

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:08:02 PST 2010

Heh ... and they just published yet another paper three weeks ago about the use of chocolate in monasteries in Europe, 1500.
A sweet discovery Evidence reveals chocolate enjoyed in St. Augustine in the 1500s:
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2009-12-28/sweet-discovery

♫
Chiara Francesca
"Which 'Chiara'...?? Nah... wasn't me ;-)"