[Ansteorra] "Ulric Medmebb"

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 15:50:28 PST 2010

Robin,
The rest of the "Knowne World" is so far above this kind of crap, I never put credence to threthought that Trimaris had anything to do with this post. Thank you for your efforts to defend both our Duchess, and our populous.
YIS
Lasguaard
p.s. I was brought into the SCA in '75, by Willow. I wasn't able to start playing until '76, though.

If the person who is using the fake id "trimarisd00d at yahoo.com" and the
nregistered and probably fake name "Ulric Medmebb" wants to get out of the very
eep hole he or she has just dug, feel free to email me privately (with your
eal name).
I will help you see what went wrong, and how you can move on.
Everyone else: Please don't blame Trimaris.  There is no reason to believe that
e comes from there, and every reason to suspect that he doesn't.  We know the
ame was fake; why believe what it tells us?  This is the kind of name a local
hooses to hide behind.  A Trimarian would hide behind a name that doesn't give
way any part of his identity.
Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin