[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Site Feedback Request

Mike Gamber lococnc at consolidated.net
Fri Jan 15 15:52:34 PST 2010

Greetings to all who attended this winters Crown Tournament hosted by Ravensfort. My name is Mike Gamber and I am the owner of the land on which the event was held. This was my first SCA event and I had a very good time and enjoyed the happenings. The good people of Ravensfort and I have put a lot of effort into getting the site prepared for this event and I hope it met the needs and expectations of the participants.

I would enjoy hearing feedback both good and bad particular to the site (land, facilities etc, not necessarily the event itself), what you liked and what you think could have been done better.

Thanks,