[Ansteorra] Mother of Ansteorra

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Fri Jan 15 15:54:10 PST 2010

Thank you your Excellency!
Lasguaard

Sorry, Robin, I can't do that. While I may not always agree with Willow, she is
y sister Rose, and has given her whole life to Ansteorra and the SCA. For this
retin to attack her publicly (but, I assume, in the manner of all cowards, from
he behind the cover of a fake name) is inexcusable and reprehensible, and I
annot condone it with my silence.
Willow deserves our respect for her part in shaping, for 30 years, all of
nsteorra. She is one of the bards who tells our stories, and one of the artists
ho turns our shabby rec halls into glorious mead halls draped with tapestries
hat erase the modern world for us.
"Ulric," if you don't want to contribute to one of our own during a time of
eed, or read her posts, which are intended only to help and inform, nothing
ays you have to. I assume your delete button works, just like everyone else's
oes. Feel free to keep your wallet and your heart closed.
Willow, your contributions to the kingdom are not unseen, unheard, or
nremembered. Thank you for everything. We are keeping you in our thoughts for a
peedy recovery and happier days ahead.
Countess Sara Penrose, OL, OP
Sent from my iPhone