[Ansteorra] Febreze other choices

Carla Privette auntiecarlap at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 10:46:27 PST 2010

Actually vinegar does not neutralize the odor, but neutralizes the cause of the odor.  Vinegar is also a very powerful bacterial and viral killer, and pickling agent when used properly.  Yes, it does have an odor that lingers, but not for long.  I was moving into a house that was rank with animal odors both urinal and fecal.    Before moving in I removed the carpets and sprayed the wood, the odor was completely gone in 2 days, both the putrid animal smell and the vinegar smell.  If you have not tried vinegar don’t knock it. Mother Nature knows more than we ever will.

Lady Clara MarschallTo Serve is a Blessing