[Ansteorra] Mother of Ansteorra

Leslie Snipes lesdsnipes at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 11:45:20 PST 2010

"In my experience on computer networks, some trolls appear to thrive on
disruption and even negative attention, and making a huge deal out of
it seems to encourage them."
True and, when a troll is merely stirring the pot, I also encourage ignoring them.  In a moderated forum, they can usually be rather quickly disposed of as well  However, when the attack is direct and personal, the person attacked and their feelings must also be considered and they should not be left to wonder if the silence means agreement with the troll.  As I recall, chivalry often demands to be championed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
"Actually, I'm afraid he didn't."
True but it certainly came from at or near his time and that he didn't say it doesn't lessen the sentiment.  ('Tis too bad we can't give appropriate credit though ;)

Pandora