[Ansteorra] Mother of Ansteorra

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 12:14:56 PST 2010

If this individual is just "stirring the pot" for Gulf War, I think he needs
to take it down a few hundred notches.

And I thought that the Middle and the East were intense about Pennsic. This
guy has nothing on them.

Genevieve
Formally of the Midrealm

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 3:13 PM, <kevinkeary at aol.com> wrote:

> Is this seriously what passes for love in Trimaris? Or are you simply
> seeking to stir up war spirit before Gulf War?
>

> Vile words are easy to spew across a wire hundreds of miles long. Her Grace
> has been the epitome of helpful and humble demeanor since she came to
> Northkeep.
>
> I ask you to speak with the gentility we of the SCA work to exhibit and
> expect of each other.
>
> Kevin Keary
> >From Northkeep, with civility.

It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.