[Ansteorra] Febreze other choices

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:46:38 PST 2010

I don't know if this still holds true, but one thing I learned when I worked in a fabic store years ago was that to get out ink on fabic, pat it, don't rub, with a cloth with hairspray on it. Don't spray on the ink, it will circle & just make it worse.

Of course fabrics have changed as have ink formulas, so there is no telling. I would test on a hidden piece first.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)