[Ansteorra] KA&S question

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 23:47:58 PST 2010

Magge (and any others looking for entry info for KA&S):

http://moas.ansteorra.org/

Select "Kingdom A&S Competition" from the menu on the left side of the page.
It has all of the information about this year's KA&S Competition,
including that the deadline for scholarly paper entries is 31 January 2010.

--Serena