[Ansteorra] Well Done Archers of Ansteorra

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:12:06 PST 2010

This is great! Ansteorra was able to finish with 2 teams in first place
for the known World! Congratulations to all the members of those teams
and also to all the archers throughout Ansteorra who shot so well and
competed during the year to raise the level of competition and to
increase the participation.

The winning teams were:

Open Bow - Samuel ap Dewi, Leofwine of Sumersaeturn, and Cian Rhys Gravenor

Period Longbow - Samuel ap Dewi, Vincenti da Murano, and Daniel of Northkeep

Individually, several of our wonderful archers also placed in the top 10
for the known world in some of the archery classes.

Leofwine of Summersaeturn - Open Bow 9th place

Daniel of Northkeep - Period Longbow 10th place

Vincenti da Murano - Period Longbow 5th place

Cian Rhys Gravenor - Open Bow 10th place, and Period Crossbow 8th place

Samuel ap Dewi - managed to place in all 4 categories! Open Bow 2nd
place, Open Crossbow 6th place, Period Crossbow 3rd place, and Period
Longbow 2nd place

To all my fellow competitors that not only pushed themselves but pushed
me as well I would like to say congratulations!

VIVAT to all the fine archers of Ansteorra!

YIS,

Vincenti da Murano