[Ansteorra] Bryn Gwlad Bardic Champion competition at Candlemas

Charlie Cain larkinokane at suddenlink.net
Tue Jan 19 09:44:23 PST 2010

Another would be "The Dream" by Joe Bethencourt...  You know, the one that goes, "Last night I had the strangest dream  of this bleak century.
"I dreamed that people the world around believed in chivalry."

Larkin

---- Genie Barrett <maggegene at gmail.com> wrote:

LOL  I would love to come another time.  One song people might like to learn
is "Stand Brother Stand"

Have fun
Magge