[Ansteorra] Apologies to Willow and Ansteorra

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 06:23:13 PST 2010

Remember that in this group like all others, some will forgive you, some will forget you, and some may never move on. However, your act of personal responsibility will go with you from this day forward. I know all to well the taste of my own shoe and your lesson today, wile hard learned, will carry you to greater places than you know. As Master Robin said, the next step is hard and the path is long, but there are those here that would gladly help you on it.

Gramercy,

Sir Lochlan Dunn