[Ansteorra] Historian Meeting at Round Ttable

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:19:43 PST 2010

Where is the schedule posted? I'm looking at the website right now and I'm
not finding it. Thanks!

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:40 PM, William Herron <fitzbubba at gmail.com>wrote:

> >   We will be having a historian meeting at Round Table.  This meeting is
> > for local or regional historians as well as anyone who is interested in
> > working on preserving and sharing our history.  You do not have to be an
> > officer to attend.
> >   I do not yet know what time the meeting will be held.
> > Robert Fitzmorgan
>
> Saturday, 9am-10am, Room 1C3 per the schedule.
>
> Care,
> Bubba

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion